Authorised User [“You”]: an individual authorised to access and use the Services by the Client.
Client: the person entering into the Services Agreement whether a person, corporate or unincorporated body.
Content: the consumer trend forecasts, data, reports and related information and any other materials accessible and downloadable via the Site and Tools.
Intellectual Property Rights: copyright, database right, patents, registered and unregistered design rights, registered and unregistered trade marks, and all other industrial, commercial or intellectual property rights existing in any jurisdiction in the world and all the rights to apply for the same.
Purpose: the purpose(s) for which you may access, and agree to use, the Services.
Site: means Insight For Good online and any other website address accessed as part of our services or under a Services Agreement such as insightforgood.com.
Services Agreement: means the documented Agreement under which we will provide, and clients may access, the Services provided by us.
Service[s]: means the provision of consumer trends and data to our clients via our Site, Content and Tools.
Tools: means additionally paid for functions built directly into and accessed via the Site.
User Licences: any non-transferable, non-shareable User Licences allocated by you to a single Authorised User to access and use the Services under a Services Agreement
Accessing the site
1. The Site is owned and operated by Insight For Good Limited (“we, our, us”) Registration number 9963466. Registered office:
Impact Hub Kings Cross
34B York Way
London N1 9AB
3. Authorized Users will be provided with, a username and password. You must treat these details as confidential, and you must not disclose them to any third party.
4. We shall use our best endeavours to ensure access to our Site is uninterrupted and error-free.
5. We may withdraw or amend the Site and Content at any time upon written notice. We shall make commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site remains available except as required in order to carry out routine maintenance or other updates and amendments that are reasonably required.
6. Any of the Content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such Content.
7. If the need arises, we may restrict access to all or part of our Site, or close it indefinitely , but we shall only do this where necessary to protect our interests and/or where such restriction has been notified to you in advance.
8. Our Services are provided for business purposes only and not intended for use by consumers. By accessing our Site you warrant you are doing so for your internal business purposes only.
9. Should you wish to use our Services for any other purposes, we request that you contact us to obtain prior written approval.
10. The information we provide through our Services is only one of many factors that should be considered and you should not solely rely on the information on our Site to solely inform your business decisions.
11. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any such reliance placed on our Services or by anyone who may be informed of any of our Content.
12. You may use our Services only for lawful business purposes. You may not use our Services:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
13. You also agree:
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt;
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
14. If, in our reasonable opinion, you are using our Services for any reason other than the Purpose; you are accessing our Services on more then three devices through one User Licence, or downloading an excessive amount of Content (meaning an amount of Content which exceeds which a single user typically accesses and downloads),we may immediately suspend your access to the Services and/or terminate your User Licence without any liability to us whatsoever.
15. In addition, and without affecting any other rights or remedies we may have, we reserve the right to charge additional fees at our standard rates to reflect such additional use of our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
16. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site,Tools and Content. Our Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
17. In particular but not limited to, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Sector Trends, Trends or Reports you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged and any copyright or trade mark notice must not be removed.
Representations And Warranties
Liability and Indemnity
19. We hereby agree to indemnify you against any costs, claims, damages, expenses or other liabilities , including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees including costs of defense, incurred by you arising out of
or in connection with merited claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties as a direct result of our Service or any Content, except for your unauthorized use of the Services or Content.
20. Our total aggregate liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if foreseeable, under or in connection with the Site, Services or Content shall be limited to the amount of fees received by us from the Client in the 12 months preceding the date upon which the claim arose.
21. You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, damages, expenses or other liabilities , including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees including costs of defense, incurred by us arising out of or in connection with claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties as a result of or in connection with your unauthorized use of the Services or Content.
22. Insight For Good Limited will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Services that may result directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
29. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about our Services, please contact email@example.com